Real Estate Foundation Staff Directory
The specific mission of the Florida State University Real Estate Foundation is to provide expertise and strategic support for all of the University’s real estate needs. The Foundation adds value to the University through real estate opportunities and accomplishes this by working with the University to:
- Solicit and accept gifts of real estate and manage these assets to maximize their financial benefit to the University;
- Identify and acquire properties with strategic value to the University;
- Create strategic plans and develop properties for the benefit of the University;
- Provide real estate asset management services to the University and its direct support organizations as requested by the University administration, Board of Trustees, or individual direct support organizations; and
- Coordinate and achieve any real estate initiative requested or implemented by the University’s administration or Board of Trustees.